Coaching & Consulting
Coaching accompanies you in individual change processes, which you might chose to start based on specific occasions and concern or which can be required due to crises or external flash points. Based on an analysis of your individual actual situation we develop a desired target state to derive respective strategies and practical actions.
On the one hand the process of coaching takes a detailed view on circumstances with regards to facts and content that are linked to your topic. On the other hand, the process includes the analysis of the (partially unconscious) emotional layers to overcome potential development and change barriers and to motivate you in discovering and using your personal strengths effectively.
From my experience derived solutions are only beneficial if they respect your identity and personality. For this reason, you won’t receive a general standard solution concept from my side, but we will jointly develop your individual solution.
Coaching with a focus on private matters:
- Personal development
- Decision making
- Communication topics
- Inner and outer conflicts
- Understanding your own personality and your individual behaviour
- Understanding the personality of other people
- Partnership topics
- Undesired pattern of experience, thinking and behaviour
- Lust for life and life satisfactions
Coaching with a focus on business topics:
- Analysis and development of your individual personality
- Working relationship and conflicts with line managers, colleagues and customers
- Functional and/or hierarchical roll changes within companies
- Professional change and reorientation
- Starting leadership responsibility
- Developing of an authentic leadership style
- Work-life-balance & time management
- Overcoming undesired pattern of experience, thinking and behaviour
- Stress, burnout and boreout prophylaxis
- Loss of job
- Job interviews
The coaching process
After contacting me I offer a preliminary phone talk of approx. 15 min in which you can describe your situation. During the call or afterwards you can decide whether we shall schedule an appointment for a coaching or consulting session in my office. This preliminary phone talk is free of charge and can usually take place within 2 working days after you have contacted me.
The lead time for a first coaching & consulting appointment in my office is approx. 2-3 weeks. We jointly agree on the number of potential additional coaching sessions after the first coaching appointment. Potentially there are the following ways of working:
- One-off „first aid“ coaching to support with ad-hoc challenges
- Intense coaching half-/ full day
- Coaching process during several months with regular appointments every 2-4 weeks
Appointments are also possible in the evening hours until 9 p.m.. Moreover, I offer a limited number of appointments on Saturdays.
For each coaching and consulting session (60 min) I charge € 105,- (incl. VAT). In addition I offer a social coaching for dedicated people at very low prices. Related details can be found on the FAQ site.